I don’t wear lipstick. At least, I didn’t, until I discovered a natural lipstick that works.
Other reasons for my lack of lipstick love are that most either taste, smell or feel weird; stay on for an unnaturally long time (hello toxic chemicals), or don’t last at all.
The ugly truth is that most lipsticks contain animal bi-products and a variety of other gross ingredients. For this reason, when I couldn’t find a safe, natural lipstick that worked for me, I gave up and stopped wasting my dollars.
Enter Arbonne, a safe and pure cosmetics brand that actually works. They recently launched a new range of safe lipsticks, liners and glosses that look stunning, last for hours and even smell good. That last part is owing to a “naturally derived complex of watermelon fruit extract, lentil fruit extract and apple extract”, according to the Arbonne website.
These “naturally derived plant extracts help plump the appearance of lip texture, volume and shape while also hydrating and softening.” I agree, they make my lips seem more voluminous and with sixteen shades available, there’s something for everyone.
What I love about this natural lipstick range –
- A diverse range of colours.
- Beautiful, rich pigments.
- Creamy, semi-matte finish.
- Apply with a finger for a subtle lip tint.
- Easy to use even if you don’t feel confident.
- The stylish, functional and eco-friendly packaging.
- Smell like watermelon and apple extract.
- Make my lips appear more plump and full.
- Last for hours and then leave a gorgeous lip stain when they wear off.
Please note: Colour tones vary in photographs so it’s best to refer to Arbonne’s website or ask me for help for the best natural lipstick colour match.
I can help you pick a shade depending on your skin tone, hair colour and personal style.