Good organic shampoo and conditioner are hard to find.
The ones I’ve tried in the past –
- Left residue on my hair
- Weighed down my curls
- Made my scalp itch
I was looking for an organic shampoo and conditioner that’d give me healthy hair and a comfortable scalp.
Well I finally found the holy grail of hair in Rahua!
What I love about this organic shampoo and conditioner –
- Salon quality, but 100% clean and non-toxic.
- Moisturizing without clogging my scalp or weighing down my curls.
- Smells like exotic plant butters.
- The organic shampoo is more like a hair cleanser than a shampoo.
- Makes my locks shiny and smooth.
- My hair feels clean and soft.
- 100% natural, organic, cruelty-free and vegan friendly.
- Gentle on my scalp eczema.
- Formulated based on beauty secrets of Amazonian women!
Rahua, pronounced “ra-wa” is a restorative plant oil used by women of the Amazon for centuries. The key difference between Rahua and other brands, is that most plant oils just sit on top of hair. But because of it’s small molecular structure, rahua oil can deeply penetrate the hair cortex, giving you healthy, shiny locks.
Formulated by New York stylist and colourist, Fabian Lliguin, this organic shampoo and conditioner is pro salon quality. So, there’s no need to sacrifice luscious locks, in the name of being organic. You can have your shiny hair and eat it too!
Okay, maybe not, but you know what I mean. 😉
I also love the Rahua Control Cream Curl Styler for my curly hair.
And I shop my organic shampoo and conditioner from Rahua at Beautiful Because.