You can finally stop your search for a non-toxic mascara that gives real results.
Thank goodness, because I was blessed with many attributes, but long eyelashes weren’t one of them! I need all the help I can get. Can you relate?
I haven’t tried eyelash extensions, mostly because I want to avoid the toxic adhesives. I’m sensitive around my eye area, so applying chemicals near there makes me nervous.
Thankfully, even without extensions or falsies, I have one saving grace…
The best non-toxic mascara on Earth: Arbonne’s It’s A Long Story
My lashes are short and stumpy and don’t enhance my eyes at all.
Hence, when I started using this high-performing non-toxic mascara I noticed a huge difference in the look of my lashes. For the first time, I could forgo liner and just wear mascara without feeling naked.
The results I get with this non-toxic mascara are incredible compared to any other.
And trust me, I’ve tried many non-toxic mascaras. I finally stopped buying them because, as you’ll know, you can’t send beauty products back for a refund. Hence, trying out new mascaras can be expensive if you keep buying the wrong ones!
Luckily, this non-toxic mascara is not only the best (in my opinion), but comes with a 45-day money-back guarantee!
WHAT I LOVE ABOUT THIS HIGH-PERFORMING NON-TOXIC MASCARA –
- It gives my short and stumpy lashes the maximum length possible.
- The smell is amazing, like roses!
- The long, slender brush makes for a tidy and defined application.
- It’s longwearing and water-resistant (although less so than toxic mascaras).
- Key ingredients of pro-vitamin B5, pea and bamboo condition my lashes.
HOW TO APPLY YOUR NON-TOXIC MASCARA FOR BEST RESULTS –
- Use a really good eyelash curler like this one.
- Lightly heat it up for 10 seconds with a blow dryer and test the temperature on your hand.
- Gently curl your lashes for about 20 seconds on each side. Gently pump it to increase your results.
- Apply black eyeliner to your upper waterline to give the illusion of thicker lashes.
- Lightly brush out your lashes with a clean spoolie.
- Start with a light application of non-toxic mascara on each eye, top and bottom. Try to get all the product off the brush before dipping it back in the container. This will help prevent it from clumping.
- Brush your lashes out with the spoolie again to remove any clumps and help your definition.
- For a more dramatic look, apply a second and third coat while your lashes are still wet.
This quick video shows how this non-toxic mascara transforms my lashes –
Visit my online store to learn more here. Remember, all products come with a 45-day risk-free guarantee and Preferred Clients always save 20%. 🙂