Oh how I love this organic highlighter.
Occasionally you meet a makeup product and you know it’s for life. The Inika Organic Baked Mineral Illuminisor is one of those products. It’s almost too beautiful for words.
I‘m always hunting for the best in green beauty because I don’t just want clean products, I want eco-luxury. I want a brand to exceed my expectations and deliver something divine. If a brand combines integrity, nature, efficacy and style, they’ve ticked all the boxes. I mean, what more could you possibly want in a beauty product, right?
So, when I found the Baked Mineral Illuminisor in my search for a new organic highlighter and saw Inika’s claim of being “the #1 certified organic makeup brand”, I knew I had to try it. The eco-packaging looked chic, the certifications were there and I’d heard this was a brand to watch.
What makes this organic highlighter extra special, is that it was baked on a terracotta tile in Tuscany! I just came back from holiday in Italy and love that there’s now a piece of La Dolce Vita in my makeup bag. 🙂
What I love about this organic highlighter –
- It’s sheer and build-able.
- It has beautiful light-reflecting minerals with just enough warmth not to wash you out.
- It’s light as a feather.
- It’s universally flattering for all skin tones.
- It creates amazing luminosity, people will want to know your secret.
- It comes in a gorgeous black compact with a mirror for easy touch-ups on the go.
- It’s clean and easy to use, no mess.
How to apply your new organic highlighter –
- Use a fan brush to apply the Illuminisor to your cheekbones on an angle. (It helps to imagine an invisible line from the end of your nose up to your temple.)
- Swipe gently back and forth across the tops of your cheekbones.
- Next, apply more organic highlighter to the other high points of your face. Your brow bones, the tip of your nose and your cupid’s bow to create the illusion of fuller lips.
You can shop Inika Organic at Beautiful Because in Australia and they have an awesome rewards program, check ’em out!
Yours in inner and outer radiance,