Hello Gorgeous, my name’s Alicia…
…and I enjoy eating raw chocolate for breakfast and laughing at my husband ‘til I (almost) pee my pants.
Life’s too short to be serious all the time, would you agree?
Even though I’m a spiritual truth-seeker, my favourite thing ever, is just having fun and being silly. So if you need more light in your life, then you’ve come to the right place. 😉
But when I have my serious pants on, I’m a passionate beauty professional who started this blog because I saw a need for better education around why it’s important to use safe and healthy beauty products.
I wanted to show that you don’t have to sacrifice style and glamour to be healthy and happy!
That green beauty products are often more luxe and results-driven than most designer brands.
But I quickly realised, through my journey of healing chronic illness, that I’m also passionate about wellness and raising the vibration of the planet by sharing oodles of silliness and love via my blog and social media. ♥
Through this process of healing, I’ve learned that beauty, wellness, humour and self-love aren’t mutually exclusive, but that they complement and enhance each other on many levels.
Thanks to an organic process of reading amazing books, healing my body with food and self-care and my work as a holistic beauty consultant, I’ve curated loads of wisdom to share with you here!
Hence, The Good Beauty Co.’s mission is to:
- Show you that it’s possible to be glamorous, sexy and green, while still being YOU.
- Teach you how to care for your skin properly and see results.
- Show you how to use the non-toxic cosmetics I recommend, so your natural beauty can shine brighter than ever.
- Give you wellness tips to help support your inner beauty and boost your outer results.
I want you to know that this is a safe and supportive place.
On this website, you’ll never find:
- Superficial, overly photoshopped and retouched expressions of “beauty”.
- Tips about Botox, fillers, cosmetic surgery or other synthetic “beauty enhancers”.
- Reviews of toxin laden beauty products.
- Posts about how to change YOU in any way.
What you will find:
- Tips for accentuating and enhancing your existing natural beauty.
- Self-love tips and anecdotes.
- Green beauty reviews and tutorials.
- Nutrition and wellness guides based on tips and knowledge from the experts.
So, now that you know what The Good Beauty Co. is all about, I hope you’ll look around at some of the gorgeous content on offer. It’s all been written and hand-crafted with love and you in mind. 🙂
To help get you started, why not read about the best anti-ageing skin care in the world?
Alicia ♥ xo