Festive season? Huh?
Yeah, it’s November already, can you believe it? That means it’s time to prep your organic makeup looks in time for silly season. Luckily, Lily Lolo have launched a few limited edition eye palettes and I got my green beauty paws on one of them. It’s called Filthy Rich. Now that’s my kinda name! Suits my current Law of Attraction daily manifestation practice just perfect. 😉
But aside from the name it has lots going for it.
What I love –
- Super-rich, high-performing pigments, which means you need less product on your brush, but with lots more impact.
- On-trend and eco-luxe with a mix of matte and metallic white, gold, copper, khaki green and chocolate tones.
- Plenty of options for creating a subtle daytime look or a more dramatic evening look.
- Safe mineral and plant-based formulation, cruelty-free and vegan friendly.
- The price is right at only $44 AUD. Very good for such a quality palette. (If you’ve ever tried cheap eye shadow, you know what I’m talkin’ ’bout right? The quality just isn’t there.)
You can grab this little gem from green beauty store, Beautiful Because. They also have the other limited edition Lily Lolo palettes in stock, but get ’em soon, before they sell out!
From the Lily Lolo palette I used:
- Ivory Tower as my primer and base colour for the lid.
- Ivy League in the crease, swept to the outer corners and as a drop shadow on the lower lid, just to the middle, below the pupil.
- Ginger Nut at the inner corners and on the mid-lid and lower lid.
- Gold Rush over top of the crease to soften it and add some warmth (use a very fluffy brush).
- More Ivory Tower at the inner corners and brow bone to finish.
Unfortunately, it’s kind of hard to see in the pics, but I’m wearing SO much eye shadow.
Thanks girls and boys, hope you like!